Art Trek 09, the open studio element of the North Devon Festival is taking place from June 19 to 21 and June 26 to 28, and we’ve got news from The Little Gallery on the Farm venue, which will be hosting Neil Jeffers’ paintings and prints, Ben Yates’ photo cubism, April Doubleday’s ethical jewellery and Sarah Boait’s photography.
The Little Gallery, is housed on the Southcombe Farm, Shebbear, and the gallery is open Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 5pm Sundays & Bank Holidays 11am to 4pm.
If you’re popping along to any of the venues, or are involved in any way, send us your impressions. Email email@example.com
• Check out Ben Yates talking to D+CFilm about his award for the Two Short Nights film festival in Exeter
• Read April Doubleday’s reasons for walking the ethical path on the People’s Republic of South Devon
Latest posts by artsculture (see all)
- Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra’s Triumph and Passion concert comes to Exeter - November 24, 2017
- Poetry, art and hope: poet Prankur Chaturvedi on interesting encounters, inspiring stories and the vibe of performing - November 20, 2017
- Join Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra in Torquay to celebrate the New Year with some sparkling Strauss waltzes, marches and polkas - November 18, 2017