We picked up this request for a marketing intern at The Arts at Dartington from the Arts Council.
Are you interested in gaining experience in the field of arts marketing? Are you a recent graduate, current post-grad student or equivalent? Are you passionate about the arts?
The Arts at Dartington provides a programme of digital and live art in venues across the Dartington Hall estate in South Devon and beyond.
We’re now looking for a passionate and organised individual to fulfill our four-month voluntary Marketing Internship. You’d work 24 hours a week (ideally over three days) from early October 2009 to late January 2010 (to include three weeks off over Christmas).
This is a great opportunity to gain essential experience of:
• Working as part of a team in a busy arts organisation
• Inputting into and carrying out marketing campaigns
• Practical knowledge of a range of marketing tools, including print, direct mail, online marketing, pr, data management, evaluation, etc
The placement will also provide:
• An understanding / overview of other areas of an arts organisation
• Access to regional marketing training and networking events
• Travel and lunch expenses up to £10 a day
• Complimentary tickets to many arts events at Dartington There may also be the opportunity of evening/weekend paid employment in a front line position such as FOH or box office, subject to suitability and availability.
For a full job description and person spec see http://www.dartington.org
To apply, send a CV and covering letter explaining why you’re the right person for this position to email@example.com or Marketing Manager, The Barn, Dartington Hall, Totnes TQ9 6DE by noon on Wednesday, September 16.
Latest posts by artsculture (see all)
- Spinning in a vortex of memory | The Moon’s Trick | Young in Hong | Exeter Phoenix (review) - March 23, 2018
- ‘Everything that we are and have known and have experienced comes into play’ | abstract artist Sandy Brown talks about her work (interview) - March 22, 2018
- Lost painting by British Surrealist Ithell Colquhoun goes on display in Plymouth at Seeking the Marvellous symposium - March 18, 2018